Everyone wins – the business houses, retailers, field force, local community—else, why use advanced technology?
How the businesses win
Rich, real-time data which always mattered but simply didn't make sense to collect/maintain because of the unthinkable efforts it would have required to do it manually
Consumer Dialog Capacity (CDC) Index
- Retailer’s influence
- Ability to communicate product information
- Micro–marketing opportunities
- Ability to provide consumer feedback
- Overall retail environment characteristics
- Shop’s key purpose
- Crowd composition
- Avg time spent at different times of the day
Retail Disposition Funnel (RDF) Index
- Does he advocate for your brand or company?
- Does he support new product placement for your company or for your competition?
- Does he actively participate in your trade loyalty programs? Or everyone’s programs?
- Does he allow your field teams to run programs from his premise?
- Individual outlet’s RDF index for industries and companies
How the retailers win
- Category management advice
- Own inventory and sales reports
- Own financial insights, suggestions
- Trade finance assistance
- Request to restock
- Submit complaints, queries directly to company offices
- Participation in closed trade loyalty programs
- Redeemable points, and ‘fringe benefits’
How the field force wins
Bring in the power of AI to his/her merciless 'street challenges'—automate the entire journey, plan and predict route and visit managements, relationship calls, compliance and competition updates et al
How the local community wins
Develop and groom a strong team of local resources in the specialized areas of AI, blockchain, and advanced analytics